By providing research and revealing inexpensive health alternatives, the information you'll discover in the Daily Dose can help you stay on the road to a long and healthy life.
We have developed this FAQ section in the hope of providing insight into our business model, products and communications.
- What is the Daily Dose?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where can I locate an alternative medicine doctor in my area?
- How can I unsubscribe to the Daily Dose or change my email address?
- If I am having trouble accessing the links on the Daily Dose, what can I do?
- Advertisements and links to other sites
A: Daily Dose with Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski, DN is a FREE daily e-mail service is designed to deliver instant health alerts directly to your inbox. In his e-letter, Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski, DN gives you the straight scoop about health, medicine and politics. He exposes junk medicine, flawed science, big-government waste and fraud — a continuous supply of urgent and timely health information.
If you subscribe to the Daily Dose e-letter, your name and e-mail address will be placed in a database. As with all other personal information, only employees of NewMarket Health, LLC have access to this data. We do not give Daily Dose addresses to outside companies.
The www.drkevinsdailydose.com site was created to permit easy access to past e-mail content from the Daily Dose.
A: Customer Service issues or questions regarding an existing order can be sent directly to our Member Services Team by clicking here. You should have a response from our team within 72 hours. If you prefer to contact us by phone, please call toll free at 1-888-213-0685 or write us at Daily Dose with Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski, DN, 702 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
The Daily Dose team cannot respond personally to each inquiry we receive because of the large volume of incoming mail. However, we value your comments, and they will be taken into consideration when planning the editorial coverage on the website and in the newsletter. Please understand that we are not able to provide individual medical advice. If you have specific medical questions about your health, please consult your doctor or health care professional.
A: To find a doctor skilled in natural medicine, contact the American College for the Advancement in Medicine at www.acam.org 949-309-3520.
If at any time you wish to no longer receive the Daily Dose, please refer to the bottom of the Daily Dose. There is a link that will allow you to unsubscribe immediately. Cancel requests sent as a reply to a Daily Dose may take as long as five days to be processed. For fastest action, use the link given. We also provide you with a mailing address to contact us if you have any problems.
To manage your subscription by mail or for any other subscription issues, write to us at:
Order Processing Center
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 925
Frederick, MD 21705 USA
Or take a moment to fill out our customer service contact form: http://drkevinsdailydose.com/contact-us/
We check all of the links in Daily Dose e-letters before they are sent to ensure that they are active. However, problems do happen, and we recognize how frustrating it can be. We've found that linking problems usually occur for readers with AOL and Web TV accounts. If you are having trouble, try the following:
- It is not a common occurrence, but there may be times when our server is down. Try the link again after five or 10 minutes.
- Try copying the link from the Daily Dose e-letters (highlight the link, then click on the right mouse button and choose 'Copy') and paste it into your web browser. Make sure you copy the entire link; longer links may run over into the next line of text.
- If pasting the link is unsuccessful, try printing out the Daily Dose e-letters and retyping the link address into your browser window. Again make sure to type in the complete address.
- If none of these steps is successful, the problem is most likely with your ISP. You may want to contact your ISP and forward the link to them so they can diagnose the problem.
Access to NewMarket Health's drkevinsdailydose.com and the Daily Dose e-letter is free but we benefit financially from advertisements you read or click on.
NewMarket Health, LLC does not endorse the content on any third-party Web sites. NewMarket Health, LLC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the drkevinsdailydose.com site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party Web sites is at your own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions of use for those sites.
Health Disclaimer: The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.